The Kids Ministries position is 14 weeks and pays $2,000. The Kids Ministries Director will be responsible for preparing for and leading 1st - 5th grade children during our 8:30 am & 10:30 am services. The director must be able to interact positively with children, their families and other volunteers. This position has the potential to become permanent. Must be 18+ to apply.
1. Directly responsible for everything pertaining to children during our Sunday services at 8:30
am & 10:30 am.
- Preparing lessons
- Printing materials to go with lesson
- Preparing engaging games / crafts / activities
- Purchasing snacks (or ordering through church office)
- Setting up room
- Contact volunteers to inform of responsibilities
- Scheduling volunteers each week to assist
- Be familiar with rules and discipline procedures
- Creating a welcoming environment for both kids and parents
- Building a relationship with kids and parents
- Willingness to serve at camps or special events, as available
- Anything else deemed appropriate by Family Life Pastor
2. Keep up communication with parents on a weekly basis
3. Assist in conversations regarding discipline or anything else concerning.